Welcome to ScrapFever

If you enjoy scrapbooking, making cards, and other paper crafts as much as I do, you may have ScrapFever! Not only do I love spending time crafting, but I enjoy sharing my passion with others. I am always looking for more opportunities to get together with others and craft.

Join me for blog hops, information about classes, clubs, and the latest from Close to My Heart. Feel free to comment or send me an email if you have any questions or comments.




Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My acrylic stamps are so awesome!  Each acrylic stamp sticks on the clear block, allowing you to see exactly where you stamp your image.  After you finish with that image, just rinse off the ink, peel the acrylic stamp off the block and place it back on the storage sheet.  Each stamp set includes several stamp images that fit nicely into one small package.  This requires so much less storage than wooden stamps!   I fell in love with My acrylic stamps the minute I saw them. 

CTMH is having a stamp sale this month that you don't want to miss.  If you buy two stamp sets, you get a third one free!  Don't let this month go by without taking advantage of this deal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment